About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
What is the opportunity?
In the past eight years, we’ve worked with thousands of local businesses across the country. As one of the fastest growing companies in Local, we’re focused on building the best sales team. We’ll be adding talented sales representatives to our team, creating amazing opportunities for top performers.
As a Temp Sales Recruiter you will help us find the best and brightest sales representatives to join our organization. In addition to owning the responsibility of effectively sourcing and attracting ambitious sales representatives to Main Street Hub, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup, work directly with company leaders, and be part of an extraordinary company culture. If you’re ready to help us attract top talent and take their careers to next level, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Use a combination of sales and recruiting techniques to creatively attract, evaluate, network, and hire the best candidates.
- Act as an advocate for our candidates and sales organization, establish regular touch points and diligent follow through with your candidates and colleagues.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in recruiting, with strong preference for recruiting sales representatives in a fast-paced, high activity, short sales cycle environment.
- Proven experience in a startup environment as well as personal sales experience beyond recruiting a plus.
- Strong social and professional networking presence over a variety of websites.
- Experience with a variety of sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems (Indeed or Linkedin are plus).
- History of collaborating with business leaders to make intelligent hiring decisions.
- Outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Extremely analytical and proficient in building analyses and making data-driven decisions.
Article source: Google Short Sales RSS